So far, WP7 does not allow users to specify their own custom colors when it comes to Windows Phone 7 (WP7) interface and tiles( themes) . but thanks to XDA developer community there is a way to do this, in case you hated the stock colors. This feature is intended to be part of next major update from Microsoft but till then you can give it a spin on your developer unlocked device.
Neowin has written up a handy guide on how to change the accent colors on your own Windows Phone 7 device, based on the process figured out by member “xboxmod” of the Xda-Developers forum. It involves access to the registry of any HTC device running Windows Phone 7, write their own registry values over the top of some preconfigured ones, such as accent colors.
Read the full guide here
Incoming search terms for the article:
- wp8 developer unlocked design color
- customize wp7 appearance
- how to give each tile a diffrent color on windows phone
- windows phone theme color
- windows phone more tile colors
- theme color scheme
- how to add new color theme to windows phone
- how go get more accent colors for wp
- how can you downdoad more theme color to wp7 5
- dark theme onenote wp8