BlueStacks player is best for running Android (apk) apps in Windows. All you have to do is; install the BlueStack player and then download Android app (also known as apk file). If you haven’t downloaded the BlueStack Player, you should read our introductory article in which you will find the download link.
If you are an Android user, and want to test or run your Android apps in Windows, you can do all this very easily. Just download and run apps in BlueStacks Player. This player supports third party apps like many other Android devices.
Today, we will tell you how to install and run third party apps in BlueStacks Player.
- First of all you need to create the shortcut of app handler also known as App Installer in BlueStacks, which would install all the apps
- Go to computer> Drive C: > Program Files > BlueStack
- Search for HD-apk Handler. Right click on it and click send to desktop
- Now, go to desktop and you would see a ‘apk handler’ shortcut on desktop
- Download some apps from net and also save them on desktop
- After downloading, click and drag the app on top of handler and leave
- This would start installing apps
- After installation, click the BlueStacks Gadget and search for the app you have just installed
- Now enjoy using the Android apps in Windows
You can also see the video below to see visually:
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to install apk bluestack
- bluestack install 3rd patty apk
- how to install apps bluestacks
- how to run NfS in Bluestacks
- how to run 3rd party app in bluestak
- how to run cached games on blustack
- hw to upload apk to bluestack app
- install apk bluestack
- install apk on bluestacks
- where to put game data file in bluestack