BlueStacks player is best for running Android (apk) apps in Windows. All you have to do is; install the BlueStack player and then download Android app (also known as apk file). If you haven’t downloaded the BlueStack Player, you should read our introductory article in which you will find the download link.
If you are an Android user, and want to test or run your Android apps in Windows, you can do all this very easily. Just download and run apps in BlueStacks Player. This player supports third party apps like many other Android devices.
Today, we will tell you how to install and run third party apps in BlueStacks Player.
- First of all you need to create the shortcut of app handler also known as App Installer in BlueStacks, which would install all the apps
- Go to computer> Drive C: > Program Files > BlueStack
- Search for HD-apk Handler. Right click on it and click send to desktop
- Now, go to desktop and you would see a ‘apk handler’ shortcut on desktop
- Download some apps from net and also save them on desktop
- After downloading, click and drag the app on top of handler and leave
- This would start installing apps
- After installation, click the BlueStacks Gadget and search for the app you have just installed
- Now enjoy using the Android apps in Windows
You can also see the video below to see visually:
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to install gta 3 on bluestacks
- can we install supersu in bluestack
- bluestacks install 3rd party apps
- how to install nfs most wanted in bluestacks
- how to install third party apps on bluestacks mac
- how to play cracked games on bluestacks app player
- how to play need for speed using bluestack
- how to install nfs in bluestack
- how to install nfs in blue stack