Mozilla is continuously releasing new versions of Firefox web browsers every six weeks. Firefox Nightly is one of browsers, available specifically for developers, though may be used by everyone, to test the newly introduced changes and the updates in browsers before launching them for public. You can experience all changes along with the fast speed of Nightly but, unfortunately, Nightly does not support all add-ons and it also checks the add-on compatibility on every start-up which is very time consuming but if you are a regular user and want this check to be disabled then there is a solution for that. Just follow the steps below to disable add-on compatibility check and to make Nightly start-up quick.
In case you haven’t downloaded the Firefox Nightly then you can download from here
- Open up a ‘new tab’
- Type ‘about:config’ in the address bar.
- Enter this as the preferred name: ‘extensions.checkCompatibility.nightly’
- Choose ‘false’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
- Restart Nightly
Congratulations! No more compatibility checks on startup.
Now, start enjoying the super fast speed of Firefox Nightly.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- disable firefox startup plugin check
- extensions checkcompatibility nightly
- how to disable lice jasmin in mozzila