If you are not contented with Samsung Galaxy S II’s 1.2 Ghz processor, then this tip will make you not just happy but this will make you jump for joy. Do you know that you can overclock your Samsung Galaxy S II’s CPU power up to 2Ghz! Though this is possible, these digits are not stable, but if you want stability and you think that a blazing fast 1.5 Ghz sounds good enough, you can do it when you follow this easy step-by-step guide. So, are you ready to make your Samsung Galaxy S II fast enough? Here we go!
So, how do you do it exactly?
1. You’ll need the latest version of odin3 and the USB drivers for Windows. jutley’s post on debranding the phone has links to both: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1064894
2. Grab the kernel. It is a tar file for odin with the overclocked kernel and a initramfs with proper modules for the kernel: http://setcpu.com/files/galaxysii_oc_v1.tar
3. Reboot the phone into download mode using ADB:
adb reboot download
4. Flash the kernel using odin3 by placing the tar file in the PDA section and pressing “Start.”
5. The phone will reboot automatically.
6. Use SuperOneClick to root your phone if you haven’t already. ADB should have root access with this kernel so it’ll just work.
7. Grab SetCPU and try 1.504GHz.
This guide is given by the developer himself from XDA. And if you want to achieve this blazing speed all you need to do is to follow what was stated above.
So, you want proof? Here are some evidences that you could do it to your Samsung Galaxy S II
And here’s a videos to show you how
So, if you want to do it, just follow this and you’d get the blazing speed that you’ve always wanted.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung galaxy s2 overclock 2ghz
- how to make samsung galaxy s 2 faster
- samsung galaxy victory 2 make faster